The Little Things





3 months and 26 days. That's how long I have till I graduate and officially leave high school behind. Senior year is passing in a whirlwind, and I have committed to trying to post something at least once a week to capture some of these last memories of the end of these four years. There's so many emotions going through me as graduation approaches, nerves and a little sadness at the prospect of growing up, but also so much excitment and eagerness for the future. Something I've realized this year, thanks to my wondfully supportive parents, is that this is the best time to take chances and try things I've always wanted to. As I look forward to the future and make plans, I've also come to the realization of how important the little things in life are and how easy it is to pass over them. These days I am trying my hardest to be present and enjoy each moment, and appreciate those people in my life as I know I will never get this last year of high school back. Here's to these last few months, and to making memories.

A.M.D.G 

Comments

Popular Posts